Thursday, March 27, 2008

Year end result

It's the end of the financial year and everyone can breathe a sigh of relief. I don't think I fall into the said category as it is always too less to do for me. It doesn't mean I am serious working pig so that is why I could get away with an average rating for this year. For those people who slog in and out and still end up with a moderate rating, will only know how to work the coming financial year. When you don't get credit for what you've done, Daddy used to keep quiet. But not this generation blokes. You can only grunt like this beautiful creature.

A neck deep drowned thoughtful working pig

This is the maximum thing that many can do at their work place or most people would do I shall say. Not happy with something, grunt.

I do feel restless this March and I can find out the reason. I don't feel somebody has to come up to me and say, boy, this is the reason why you are restless. Something is up on the cards that defies your imagination? Nope. You feel you are cornered, you feel you are helpless, you feel you are forcibly turning sick? Are you getting what I am trying to bark in here? If you don't, ok, I don't want to be rude with you (the rare visitor to my blog). It's that you want to crash that monitor feeling again. Or better, someone selling you down the river. Ah I see, you should change depending on the environment and the people around you. Really? To what extent?

No comments: