Monday, March 31, 2008

April 1st fools day


Not always you get a rousing reception like this to my post. But today whoever you are, from whatever part of the world, a huge welcome to the April fools community! I am sure you and your neighbour must have become a jackass more than once in your life and atleast once on this day. Just turn around and see how pathetic he/she looks in her profile view. I was the victim once in my teenage and to top the list wonder who fooled me? It's my grandmother. She woke up early in the morning and she was trying to wake me up with those spiritual discourses that you get in your Tv early morning. I was giving a deaf ear to those and continued sleeping like a log. To wake me up and fool me early in the morning at 7 she played a prank.
She said: "Your friend has come to take a book. Get up and give it."
I quickly took my blanket off, one hop on to the ground and went rushing to the door to see who that person was. No one. On my way back to the room I saw my grandmom coming and she said, Today is April 1st. Blank expression on my face. And I knew I became one for life that day.

Hey you, you one alien freaking visitor to my blog, yes you wonly, do share your experiences if you've got any on this day. Your day to day hassles and becoming dumb jerk every day, we all knew it. You can ignore those things. Wonly on April 1st if you got any, just share and get back to your sweet past. I am kind enough to publish it after moderation.

What your online Bible wikipedia - the stories, the pranks, 100 best ways in the world how people got fooled - says on April 1st?

Having said that you are most likely to become an idiot if you are extremly cautious not to become a fool on this day. So the best thing is to let go things by and not become excessively worried. Well, who the heck is worried you say? You were like this in your school days. Now people don't have time to talk to you. So you don't have to worry. Not even your once - best friends - have time for you. You have such a miserable life. Get out of it and have fun.



Okay, I think it's enough of these stuff to make you a retard. Fooling a person in front of one or many has been the norm for quite sometime. How about online fooling? You have to look at this to get rid of that embarassment. How can a person fool you online? You really have to be a dumb ass to get fooled that way. I definitely cannot become one online. Well, I anyways have tips that you can read and avoid becoming totally stupid in front of this lifeless computer. The last thing you need is your PC having a giggle at you and your foolish ways of doing things. For those smart people who has got time, I've this 101 ways of fooling document. You can download this for free and send it as an attachment to who you think are your friends or foes.

I don't know why I am posting this fools day article on March 31st, a day before the D day. But it's worth a try to fool one before he takes his guard against others. Pic of the day can be seen below.



I hope this pic will atleast put your bunny teeth outside for a while before it's tucked behind your lips.

No comments: