Friday, October 03, 2008

Bored of bored

Hence this post. For a change this is a Friday and I for once getting bored of being bored. I received bolt out of the blue decline early in the morning and that's the reason for this grumpy Friday for crying out loud. You have no freaking clue to what I am talking. An off yesterday and couple of days off in the weekend. The same pattern the next weekend. Wufff...while the world is looking for a break, me in the capital city wants to break this string of breaks coz I don't have any miserable outdoor plans like you.


Couple of stock market jolts in the beginning of this month would add insult to injury today. But I believe in well begun is half done. I've begun well this month in stocks and this air of positivity should be carried over the entire month. There was a stage when I was receiving slaps left, right and center in the last couple of months. What's panning out this month is unknown. Daddy said, don't invest today and I ventured and received the thrashing. That's is the reason why experience counts and you start listening to whatever I say now.

You've got all the comforts but you don't smile. Ok, you means me. Ok, sometimes you too. You like someone who smiles but you cannot smile yourself. In our office, it's like a fine if you smile. Shoot at sight orders aren't far away. People would be staring at you if you smile. Those who see people smile, think that they haven't got any work. They don't understand the simple fact that smile was extinct ages ago in their lives.

Morning my tennis is becoming the same story as your smile story. Sometimes there can be an incorrect analogy. Not fair to comment on my practice partner here, but that's how I get rid of the steam. He doesn't turn up regularly everyday. My coach - where there is none - asks me to buy a new pair of shoes. I told him I don't want to play as a professional and I definitely don't want to play Roger. He is not in a good form this year and you know my mentality. I always take down the best. I was born with this killer instinct ever since I was a child. I always dream big. I want to play Rafa but it's only now he has achieved the No.1 rank after being number 2 for more than three years. So let him enjoy the limelight before I take the centre stage and grab a Goldenslam. My coach - he thinks so - can't play a proper forehand. He stretches, practices for couple of minutes and complains he has a knee injury, so he is unable to play well. He looks like Lalu Prasad Yadav when he puts an excuse. I don't make excuses I think but I definitely don't like them.


Not right for me to comment on him too. You never do right things if you think what you are doing is wrong. Sometimes two wrongs can make a right. Mark my words, one right thing need not always necessary be right. What you guessed over my state of mind on this freaking Friday is absolutely right. Further, I hereby declare that the hints and information that I've provided is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

No comments: