Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's a Sony

Like everyone else, even I am fascinated with Sony products. Even though the prices are on the higher side for an Indian consumer, I still think they win hands down on any product that other companies come up with. I am able to afford a few things a bit now than I was in the past and hence this - you may call it - revolution for the perfection. So in an attempt to own a few of them without going for a loan, I bought a Sony Audio system which has 5900 Watts as PMPO. If that hasn't held your heartbeat for a second, this picture shall. If it still doesn't then you got to hear it to believe it.


It's screaming from the bottom of it's lungs that the model is MHC-GZR8D. Please clean your ears so you can feel the beat of the audio. You know now that you have to click there to check the specifications. For the challenged, I don't work for Sony. Things are in sync with what I blabbered in my last post. You must have bought Bose. So freaking what? I cannot afford that much, you long nose.


Again, things are in sync for a week but not tennis. Watching Madrid Masters late night will only add to my misery of getting up late and missing the practice. Winter has set in. I never went out so early in the morning in a rickshaw even to school. I am going coz I am paying them. You go in a rickshaw in your shorts with gentle winter breeze and you will understand what I am trying to bark here. You can do nothing but sit cross legged after the experience. Fortunately I was NOT a child prodigy so I never had to attend tuitions early in the morning in my school days . Special classes and tuitions are for the retarded. I'd be lying to you if I hadn't attended coaching centres for the heck of getting through the cut-throat competition of 1 lac competitors breathing down my neck.

I said I would be writing tennis articles only when I've got work, at Sportingo, in the author description section, but you know that I blog when I don't have work also. Now that officially Winter has set in, with sunlight fading even faster than you think of your last rivalry between your friend, it's time to stay indoors and stay warm. The rest is upto your guess. Women charmers should be having their field day(s).

You feel good when you can afford somethings on our own for your own. Owning a hi-fi audio system will definitely please your senses whenever you listen to it. You can see the 'wow' effect in the eyes of the visitors who see it for the first time. Afterall, ___________. ( put the title here)

No comments: