Friday, October 17, 2008

Feeling the cold

I am feeling the cold. Not the winter cold yet. That I can feel after Nov.15 as told by JC garu. This is the regular climate change cold that everyone experiences with the onset of winter. I felt the same in my Inter and since then every time I get cold I tell that there is a change in the weather and water. Today my handky in my faded blue jeans pocket has become as wet as a cleaning cloth drenched in a soap solution. Because of it my pant is slowly getting wet and feeling the effect of cold now. Cold here now is not the common cold caused by Rhino virus. Do not strain your tiny brain to know what you see below.


Handkerchief has been my saviour today. Otherwise I and my fellow colleague would have been swimming in my.....I leave it to you. Steve Waugh always had a red handkerchief in his pocket while going for the toss as a superstition. I always have it in my pocket to prevent others from passing my cold infection. Atleast I am not shy like you freaks to take the handky out.


People complain that I always have a running nose even when I am standing. I always wondered why. Putting my cold aside for a while, you freaks also have a running nose most of the times. Breathe this air with highly loaded dust + toxic pollutants and come to me if you haven't caught up with cold even after inhaling such air. I will be there to pass on the virus to you and you can to your friend, as an olympic torch. Ok, if you din't like the joke here you have a cold joke while I hear someone sneezing without my intervention.


I should be pretty delighted if this cold doesn't transform into flu which few of my colleagues had experienced last week. I don't take pills and run to the nearest doctor the moment I catch up something. Reason being, I have resistance in my body ranging something to measure of kilo ohms, with which I can withstand from commonly infectious viruses. I let it heal naturally. We always preferred a double barrel rheostat in our labs. I've stolen one and got it absorbed into my system as Arnold did in Terminator and hence that resistance. That trick could be done only by professionals under expert supervision and please do not try that at home.

No comments: