Friday, October 10, 2008

Thy name is Grudge

I've been drooling over my post on Roger Federer at Sportingo, which you can do as well by clicking here. This is an indirect way of diverting the traffic to that site which I've unable to do myself onto my blogsite. You can even drool at Minissha Lamba in the movie Kidnap, for without her, the movie would never be having those collections what soever. She has a genuine knack for acting, which I like. But with a cute face you cannot see those slutty dance moves in songs.

If something is not happening to you, doesn't mean that it should not happen to someone else too. That's called freaking grudge even though the other one hasn't harmed you in any sort. I've seen blokes who cry on someone else's prosperity when the crier infact never prospers. They have these seeds planted in them right from their schooling days, where your fellow student gets half a mark over you, and you start crying. If that was considered childish at that age, what is this crying being a professional, exhibiting these traits at this age be called as - foolish ?

You call it jealous. I call it grudge. You look as bad as this if you have it loaded in tonnes in your body.


Federer is returning to tennis and so should I get back to my practice courts, which had three days off on account of Dussera. It's been a week long break from tennis. The good thing with few days break is, either you shots would be way off the mark or you could produce some jaw-dropping shots right out of the screws. I am expecting the latter to follow tomorrow.

Apart from that, Aussies have started their tour Down - Under in Bangalore. It's no more termed a down-under coz they were successful in their earlier attempt to win a series in India. But this is a series which India is expected to win with a famed batting line up.

This month should bring in some new things to my home. I shall let you know when I get some. Remember, when I reveal something it doesn't work out ? I had this weird feeling since my bachelor days and people say I hide. I get you but you don't freaking get me. TGIF. Ok, I will tell you it's abbreviation, don't head bang on the table. Thank God It's Friday.

No comments: