Thursday, January 24, 2008

Eking life

It's not even a month since the new year started and I am quite early into my cribbing ways. But again, this text pad, I mean blogging, is one wonderful medium to vent your spleen. Few might look for comments on their posts and few write for their own sake. I think I am preferring the latter now. Also I am enjoying the sadistic pleasure of moderating my comments. So this moderation eliminates Anonymous posters out of the equation. Why people moderate their comments is one debatable topic and I am not going to bang my head over it. Protecting your blog from spammers is one genuine reason for comments moderation.

With the ongoing Test series and Australian open going all round the day, I think I would be occupied with one thing or the other while I go home. This weekend will put an end to both the contests and shall find alternatives to kick start things. Try searching for an apartment so that we can move sometime next month. That's only a plan, let's see how it pans. Atleast an apartment does give us a chance to eat home made food and not worry about our intestines and problems that might arise later in life, for eating outside food.

For those one or two readers existing in this world, reading my posts sincerely, my thanks, sincerely again. I was reading Ana Ivanovic's blog yesterday. Quite an old blog of hers. Latest happenings can be found in her website. I did not check her site yet, so I did not put the link. She is the Australian open finalist this year. Considering the form Maria Sharapova is in, she might thrash Ana this year. But I am getting fascinated by Ana's charm and the gorgeous smile she flashes on the screen. It looks very genuine and she is one good character in the womens circuit. Captivating is the word. One website even went further and said, she can be the brand ambassador for the United Nations, for her globally accepted features. She does not put on make up while she is playing. Then I wondered, do women put make up even while playing? That is the reason why cosmetics are expensive ( presuming ) . She is neither a blonde girl nor a bond girl. But she is my current interest now. Should Novak Djokovic derail Fed express in men's semi final, I am not far away from my next post.

No comments: