Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eventful month

Not for me for my elder brother who got engaged on Monday (21/09). So finally September has done some good to one of the folks in my house. People are saying that, he has cleared the line for me. I say, when was I ever blocked. The last time I was blocked, I punched the iron bricks to smithereens with my metal knuckles so hard that I've started developing iron in my body with rock as my nickname.

Whenever I see some freak has landed directly on to this blog and has left without a comment, would drive me nuts. But that also forces me to come out of hibernation and leave my remains here. The fact that this blog is still alive is because of some nosey people existence in this world.


Next Monday and Friday being a holiday, everyone is planning for a trip home. With three days leave, they can have a whole 9 days starting from this Friday. Bumper offer. But I am staying here not going home because of my brother's marriage in November. Not that I don't get leave but just that travelling could become taxing. Even I planned for a near by trip on this Friday, but with cold still in me and my room mate dropping at the last moment, I am bound to cancel the tickets.

What a great opportunity to prepare for interviews during the long weekend and plan to move from here. Unless someone kicks from the backside or you feel that you are sitting on an iron grilled chair with no cushion on it, one will not shift a company leaving the comforts behind. Waiting for the big kick that should be arriving by the end of this year which may eventually rock the bottoms.

I am glad that this stupid month has gone so fast with a much needed event in our house that everyone was wishing for.

Now that I am not into politics and tennis you are left free this time without getting dumped with much of unwanted information no matter how much ever you want to read it.

Unforced Errors:

1. There will be one unforced error in this list on which you will be glued and would be longing for more information.
2. While women allege that men are pigs, men allege are sure that women are bitches. And life goes on.
3. I was watching "Little Manhattan" in my return flight from home and a person sitting in the back row was so fascinated with the little love story that he was forced to ask the name of the movie.
4. My mom is pretty happy that she is going to get a daughter in law who is so active.
5. Justine Henin has returned to tennis after retirement and I can never become her fan for her diminutive figure.
6. My best mate advised me not to show your desperation for girls even if you are desperate.
7. If you are moody with your wife after marriage chances are that she is going to have an affair with your next door neighbor.
8. Chances are more if she is a housewife. Get a freaking life if you do not understand what I am barking here.
9. Learning Java independently by browsing the online tutorials is never easy. What you learn in 10 days exploring yourself will be learnt in one day by sitting in a coaching class .
10. Blogger has added a check mark option while uploading images. Somebody has spanked Google or what with lawsuit?
11. Glad is one word which I've been using often. Glad is such a word that does not evoke any positive feelings like happy, enthusiasm, zeal etc. The word glad is sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting a sister-in-law! now I know why you were trying to restrain from those things (I don't remember those words now. vocab is weak, you know).

nice comment on allegations and realizations :)

Rock said...

Thank you mate. It has nothing to do with that but I think these are just those ceasefire days. Glad that you forgot and did not mention those things willingly :D

If I still don't realize by now, I will be taken for a ride. You'd be too.