Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tjena folks

It's been a while since I last posted here again. Even if you don't threaten me at gunpoint, I would still explain myself to that lone visitor, hoping in anticipation to see a post at this stupid site but returns disappointed.

I went home for a quick break when I took a comp-off for two days and I turned up just today to brighten your day. Meanwhile, the internal reviewers are not letting us breathe. Their reviewers are so strongly oriented that even if there is an indentation fault at some comment part of the code in one section of the file, they are going for our head. While the top dogs say this change is for the good, this dog says, where have you been hiding your balls until recession has hit straight in your face ? Try selling your bullshit to someone. But change is constant, that even your doggy knows.


Right now this is that part of the stage in my miserable life when things don't happen your way. I've been barking on things don't happen your way since you were in your diapers. So do not lose your night's sleep over it.

Just want to mention on few of my colleagues but keeping it to myself because they will do what all stupid things they want to do but at the end, they too need privacy. They should drown themselves down the kitchen sink if they talk something and do the other.

It was some heat in the sleeper class coach in which I was travelling. We were three blokes who booked the train tickets from Del - Hyd on different days but we all got the same berth number, 38, in different coaches. Talk about coincidence. Nothing weird happened other than the train getting delayed at the departing station. So I reached safely with a hair cut.

Unforced errors:

1. Roger Federer finally married his long time girl friend Mirka without ditching her.
2. People were staring at a lady in the train when she was cajoling her 5 month kid in the sleeper class.
3. Chicks in Delhi are any time hotter than any part of India. I am willing to chop my limb over it.
4. After getting raped by our internal reviewers multiple times we were finally given a nod for our project completion.
5. There are some times stupid articles in B/R which I find weird.
6. Political campaign by zoo NTR from his bed at his residence sucked. This shows Balayya lacks balls to deliver a coup-de-grace speech before the polls commenced.
7. IPL is getting started on April 18th and I am telling people when it is getting started.
8. Putting a hand on girl's ass will always make her comfortable and uncomfortable for obvious reasons.
9. I know you find this stupid list more interesting than my rant in the blog.

No comments: