Thursday, April 30, 2009

The plan before the travel

You are one of those idiotic freaks who plan before a month from the tickets, to the local conveyance, to the lodge, to the food and even to the laundry guy? Then the hidden tip that you can search somewhere in between the post is not for you. What's more, you get worried to your last toe-nail before the travel? Mate, when you are in tension, logic says give a kiss preferably to your opposite gender. Who knows, tension may ignite fire.

I have this habit of packing things 'on the fly'. That fly phrase got to me when one bloke here used that phrase often. Do things on the fly - in mid air. Right now, Swine flu is on the fly which originated in Mexico. So precaution measure experts say, you are not supposed to fly on the fly to Mexico.

I always planned to go to Jim Corbett National Park but it never worked out. Considering that it is just over 250 kms from Delhi, it is nothing of a travel. I asked my room mates and few blokes to see if they are interested to visit the Park in this scorching summer, which touched 43.5 degrees centigrade yesterday.


Considering that they are as sensitive as a lilly, which might sound silly, I did not ask them twice. Suddenly an idea flashed after I spoke to my friend after a long gap, over the chat for few minutes. It felt good talking to her because, because there was once this restlessness with her. Now I am getting restless for a totally different reason even when I see my maid.

What you folks can learn from that is, she is following my blog even at this moment. You should hang your head in shame if you are not following this. You can even refer this stupid site to your friends. It's free..free...free. But beware of eggs flying in your direction when you recommend this blog. So follow the blog, do not follow me.

Any talk about me or my blog, I become so freaking pompous and divert the topic. Glad that you are not a Leo so you cannot understand what I am barking.

So I checked train tickets at 11 pm. Fortunately they are available in Tatkal quota and I should be taking the train today to Ramnagar. How do I go from the station to the Park, I got no idea. I packed my bag last night itself with one jeans and three light t-shirts. I am ready to face the heat. Eh, when I decided to travel in General class even when I do not get ticket where does Summer and heat come into picture. When things happen, they happen fast.


I once had a friend who should be intimated a day before if we plan to a disco. I also had a friend who was given 10 minutes to put the clothes of his choice and run to catch the last bus. If you are with me, you will either be spoiled for choice or be given no choice.

I shall be blogging my trip experience if I am not consumed by famed unseen tigers prowling in the Corbett. This is billed as the third most all time adventurous trip ever taken by man by Time magazine.

Stop rolling your eyes, adventurous because you do not know how long you have to wear your stinking clothes in the heat without washing them. Watch this space for more crap where I will eat your head with tea spoon gram by gram at my comfort.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What did your friend say that you packed your bag and headed staright towards Corbett National Park. I'm sure she doesn't remind you of any beast :-p or on second thoughts, does she??? No points for guessing who this is :-p
Anyways, waiting to hear about your adventurous trip (not about the stinking jeans though) . But you being you, I'm pretty sure you won't spare eating our brains with your 'tea spoon' .

Rock said...

Mate Dvipa, I stopped guessing long back. I cannot relate your screen name to any of the ones I know of. I do not get to see your mail id when you send a comment. So no chance to guess there as well.

But if you are the one who was mentioned in the post, then, thanks for following the blog and me still.

My jeans fortunately did not stink though. I had a Plan B if they did stink which is, roam clothless in the wild like the animals.