Monday, April 27, 2009

Something's catching up

Anytime you felt in your miserable life that something is not going your way? I've already ranted on that stuff quite a few times in here but this time it is little different. In the sense, I am doing it again. Go figure.

When your project is done and wait for the next one, those are those moments termed as anxious moments especially in this recession period. What are companies doing when their clients are not giving them projects? They are generating internal projects to show something is going in the Number of projects running database. They also cover it up by saying, we are doing R & D projects which does not have a deadline. Do not share this secret to everyone.


If someone is given a chance to browse whole day in the office, heck, whole week - what is he going to do? Write articles in Bleacher Report, browse Cricinfo, Google news is always handy because it gets updated, vent your spleen at Blogger or sleep on the desk. I've never tried sleeping though. I may with you, if you come to me.

I do have some activity other than barking on you folks all the time, which is bleachering on Federer. Did your brain get creative anytime ? Ok, I do not want to rub salt into your already unhealed wounds. This is my work which tickled few bones when I put my thoughts on what could be the ultimate preparation for Federer at the French Open finals.

My style of writing has also varied from what I used to adopt here. You can see fewer sentences in the paragraph that could make the content more readable. It was a habit that I developed from B/R where I published four articles in a week's time. Whoaa...goes to show since when I had been counting the clock for the scheduled nine hours to tick off in my office.



Looks like I made this habit of composing and publishing articles in record time. Just goes to show, what experience can make you do. It can turn you into an adept professional or an incapable slouch.

I've havent shaven for couple of weeks now since I last went home. Planning to shave again when I go home next. Did I tell you something's catching up? It's my beard if I am lying.

Unforced Errors:

1. Of late, my mom started asking me whether I am into a project or not. Such is the effect of recession hitting the household women.
2. Believing your social network sites such as Orkut, Facebook, hi5, Friendster, Jhoos, Yarri, ne maamma barri etc would bring you more chicks into your grip is as good as believing no hole in your banian.
3. Your mates pose that are adept in coding but they are as dumb as you. It is just that they let their mouth do the talking for no reason.
4. IPL chicks this time in SA are real hot than what they were when it was played in India.
5. Fake IPL blog has already created some ripples in the upper echelons of the game.
6. Just heard a rumour that Bin Laden was killed. Even if he was killed, he left a long lasting legacy which cannot be terminated anytime soon.
7. Without doing HP and coming to the office on Monday morning will cause you for some distraction, especially petite ones.
8. Summers here would be so hot this time that people would be raped with their clothes on.
9. Chewing a gum for three hours in the morning and three hours in the afternoon after lunch could lead into possible of words while expressing yourself.
10. You cannot comment here because you think, "It's not worth even though I enjoyed reading". Thinking great of yourself will not do anyone any favour.

No comments: