Thursday, August 07, 2008

Birthday babble

Though a bit late, still its worth to describe by latest birthday. If you freaks don't know, which I know you don't know, it was on August the fantastic fourth. I don't remember when I cut a cake the last time. Probably it could be in my previous birth or may be when I was unable to talk kid. So I cut a cake in my room and a surprise cake in my office as well, which was organised by my room mate who also works with me. It's a good feeling especially who experienced the draught of cake cutting in his miserable life time. A better birthday's to remember than the previous one, sure no ?

A stage was reached in my life where I felt.....

But when I eventually did the honors, I expected people to feast on the delicious chocolate cake in the office, just like this.



But they controlled their taste buds. For freaking what?

Infact birthday's never been special or if it were, I don't know if they were. This is a part of my ongoing series of psychobabbles which you would be hearing. May be I don't want to kill you by describing what I've done from the moment I got up. Sounds awfully weird. So I kept the description short, that is, if you felt that way.

One more project is down the drain and it's incessant rain in the morning, which is making me think twice whether to attend the tennis practice or not. That Sportingo thing that I've blabbered in my previous post was like a shock like spike in the arm that made me register and post couple of articles on tennis. Infact, there was a free bag on offer for those who contribute in the month of July. I'd be lying if I posted there without any malicious intentions.

From the beginning of August it has been a repeated dosage of slaps on the back of my head, just above the neck and below the convex bulge, from stocks. Daddy says, law of averages is taking it's effect. You can make losses or you can recover from your losses till you stay on level ground. But it's definitely not easy to make profits so huge that you can afford a space trip for few hours.

August 15th is coming up next week and everyone is planning for a long weekend. I am also planning - to stay home. Because I am not going out, I am scaring the heck out of my friends who reveal that they are going out for vacation, by saying, you have to face the brunt of traffic jams and frisking by Police if you are travelling by road into Delhi. If you cannot do it, scare others the heck out of it. In that way you attain some consolation by seeing the fear in the person's face which would satisfy your undiminishable tonnes of ego.

After one year of constant fighting to stop the clock from ticking, I've recently become one year younger and there is a little portion in me, which pops out inopportunely and says uninhibitedly, "I'm 18 till I die".

No comments: