Thursday, August 28, 2008

August digest

That's the way it is. US open started and I am also getting started tomorrow. Not to Arthur Ashe stadium but to my home for a week's break for Ganesh Chaturthi. We are not having an off here for the festival, I wonder why? It's one of those few festivals which should be celebrated in all parts of India. Rather than keeping up the three posts per month count, I don't have much to post here coz nothing exciting is kicking in my life. Not in your life either.

People are thinking twice to shift their companies considering the slowdown in the US market. That's been always the case. If someone in US is affected with cold, we will be taking the medicine praying for a speedy recovery for that bloke. Don't dig your bird brain so deep if you do not understand my terrific, soon to be recognized by Oxford Dictionary- simile. This year everyone is happy with whatever peanuts they have. For a change, that's good to see people contented with their things rather than having a wild goose chase after everything. Job seekers - my whole hearted good luck fellas.

I got affected with cold and it's been a week I guess. For the past three days I was feeling better though it's only one - one half of my nostrils which are under function than the normal two. Traces of fever came and I think they are gone, though with some travelling to do in the weekend, anything is possible. That's an attempt to draw some sympathy from you unsympathetic - pathetic freaks for crying out loud.


I can understand you almost feel the same to what you've read in the pic. If you don't feel that way, I would feel that way when I hear your story. Not always I blabber whatever here should be written in red and painted in blue, coz you never have a semblance of clue. Before my kicks are any due, it's better if I say I shall see you.

No comments: