Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July wrap up

It's been sometime since I posted my last post. Reason is: secret. Okay, there is no secret. I don't know why people get excited and frustrated at the same time when some doesn't reveal a secret. Do you always reveal your secrets? If you do, then it's no more a secret. What am I upto ?

That's the effect of not posting for weeks. I started playing tennis with an uncle ( read grandfather or senior citizen ). July has been bad with my tennis. It was raining only in between 6 - 8 am which was not allowing me to the stadium. How can we play when the courts are wet? I have to explain freaking everything to you.

And boy about the Uncle, with due respect, he movies incredibly well on the court and he looks beyond 63 to start with his age. He might have played the game before but at this age moving as good as a youngster or even better, with good anticipation and no glasses, hats off to him and his fitness. Everyone who saw him play were surprised at his movement and the flawless game. I had the privilege to play with him for 3 days continuously and I lost all the 5 sets that I played with him with the same score. 6 - 0 into 5. I have a niggle in my arm and my shoulder after 15 minutes of play. He said I should work on my serve because the point begins with a correct serve. My serve hardly crosses the net and if it crosses it lands miles away from the deuce court. So he is patient and is trying to improve my game. Perhaps time to raise my concentration level to its best and work on my game before he loses his cool. If I do not improve, I might lose the privilege. I still was puzzled and excited to play with him the first time. During one of the conversations, he said, he worked in the army. That should make me listen to whatever he says on the court or else I should be ready to face the brunt of a rusted double barrel gun.

Apart from this, I started writing tennis articles in a website called, Sportingo. I do not know how long my intensity to post my articles there would continue, but it's a fan based website for any sport, where your postings will be edited by professional editors before it gets published on the main page. My intensity would last till I get a job as a freelance writer for tennis columns for any online paper. There is nothing wrong in wishing things. If they fall fine, if they don't fall don't expect a windfall any soon. Below is a picture of your corroded damaged metal skull. I am showing yours to you. Just like that.



Are you afraid or what? Not always I should be sweet. I think I am slowly learning the tricks of trade in stocks after three months of pocket burning and brain damaging. Daddy says, making profits is not tough, but making losses is easy. So if you can minimise the loss on a daily basis, that itself will increase your profit margin. Of course, to see results one needs to be consistent and it has to observed over a period of time. It's only in July where I can put my metal head high and walk in stocks. And that's just one month.

No comments: