Thursday, July 03, 2008

Pink ladies

Right then, its one more shot to test my typing skills to check at what speed I type and wrap up this terrr...rrrrific, mind kickling awesome post. Read a blog today from labnol.org, a place where Indian bloggers gather to share their views and rants. It's very easy to rant with a pant than to face a banter with no supplant. By now you must have understood not to take some words and phrases as per the Vatican Bible. My own phrases do still try to hold a meaning with a rhyme even though it's not worth a dime.

So to start a rant today, I am getting flustered with the colour pink. Girls like it so much so that they try to match their hair bands to socks with that meterosexual color for men. Marketers are trying to promote their products for women laced with pink. Pink ipods, pink bags, pink lipstick, pink shoes, pink wallets , I think I haven't yet encountered a laptop. When do they come out of their pink shell? I am seeing it like crazy in metros here and ladies think it's uber cool to sport a pink something. They finally have got a colour in this male chavunistic (they like to use the word so much) world, to flash to which they have no bounds. To me ladies, Pink is a huge turn off. So don't try to sport your girliness and bubbliness with it. If you want to take revenge on me for that carefully planned first date wear a perfect shiny pink dress. That should settle the deal.

I am having this blast of a time posting nothings for reasons unknown here. Few people start to write blogs with an intention to change the world. Their ideas which were unheard of, will be spitted on this web space. Revolution will be their motto. I like to laugh on the floor rolling at that freaking idea. After getting couple of posts out of their system, cold water is poured on their revolution and they look for other means of attaining their motto which they never attain. More often, they get busy and utter, I don't have time for blogging man. Wake up man, if you don't have time to write your neighbour doesn't have the time to read. So relax and take it easy.



Above is the picture that says, WTF is happening in your miserable life? Good thing here is I can talk like a retard and yet there would be no comments which gives me a feeling that whatever I am talking is right. Awesome ! I find many ladies blog designed in out and out pink, which sucks. No, I am not letting them sleep with pink dreams. I am after them and haunt them as their pink devil till they get repulsive to it. I think I am not done with my pink rant yet, which may resurface when I see a pink chipset in my CPU. I like one nice phrase which I use often when I stammer for words in a presentation which is given in italics. So ladies, are you with me ?

No comments: