Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I got up early

I am setting aside 30 mins now for this blog. After correction, re-reading and posting the picture it would take me beyond 45 minutes. Before I click submit, I'll try to ensure that there would be no spelling mistakes and see to it that the picture was adjusted correctly. In between I take breaks to give sometime to think as to what I should be scribbling here. With my average English skills, sometimes those pauses can be as long as a goods train and the flow of thoughts would be as slow as a passenger train. After I see it on the homepage, I read it again and if there are glaring grammatical mistakes or punctuation marks, I'll take the pain to correct it and publish the post again. Now you know it's just not scribbling something with whatever key that comes to your finger. You freaks read it and say, phew, disgusting and close the window ruthlessly.

I came early to the office today. I started to go to the tennis practice. It began to rain after travelling for few minutes in rickshaw. I told him to turn back to my home immediately. Three days of no tennis practice and I am itching to bitch the ball. Not every phrase you see should be published in Oxford dictionary. Too long a gap results in considerable loss of interest, be it a game or a girl. Daddy always wants things to churn and turn quickly in his favour. Rarely things would turn the way and the time he wanted it to.



As a part of my show off process, I bought a Samsung 26 inch LCD TV. It can get delivered anytime today or tomorrow. It's flat, black and thin. It is a simpler version of HDTV. It would have been nicer had the TV got thinner borders. Below is a picture for you freaks.

You can click on the link above to see it's specifications and can decide yourself. I liked it when I saw it first up.

If you are accustomed to sleep atleast 7 hours a day and you get up early even by half an hour before your scheduled sleep limit, you would feel drowsy the whole day wherever you are working. I managed this post in just over 30 minutes this time, including the corrections. How great would it be if I could manage everything that's been thrown at me in time? Lunch.

No comments: