Sunday, July 26, 2009

July wrap up - whatelse

Nothing more stupid like posting a message on a Sunday afternoon where I came to have buttermilk outside and was dumbfounded to see the shop closed. I had Nimbooz instead.

I am starting to scribble something as and when I find an opportunity. Not that I am dumped with truck load of shit work, but it is just to keep my writing alive. It is quite beautiful to compose few words when you try to sneak something in that few minutes that are available to you. I don't have a specific interest to blog in the night. Interest matters, of course.


As movies are not there, so is tennis and cricket, I've decided to spend much of time sleeping. Why not use the time constructively is what every nut head suggests. But we all know that doing something constructive could lead to a potential self destruction.

I know, in school and college days you freaks slogged real hard to be in the position that you are right now. I also know that you are ashamed that you are lacking the hardworking nature and the discipline to finish the job on hand in time which you had those qualities in abundance then.

See the difference? You did long back.


Putting two and two on the key board after the initial zest to scribble something has evaporated, is hard ask. What else can one talk in their miserable lives with their colleagues other than the weather. I used to talk about tennis. I also earned a tag like 'oh that tennis guy' in the office, which had forced me to stop browsing tennis sites. That is eventually turning me stoic towards whatever tennis developments have been taking place in the world. Like, Federer's newly born twins. So what for me ?!

My parents shifted to a new house thinking a change of house might bring a change in our miserable lives. But nayyy....this new house has good ventilation though. Sun light, air, water are the three basic things that you have to look for in buying a new house or shifting to a new one. The one that we moved into has surplus amounts of those. And of course the Vaastu lacking which will turn you into a scapegoat for the Astrologer who is waiting to pounce on your misery.

Traces of that wine Swine flu is still present in India and you make sure that you don't kiss the ones who are inflicted with cold or fever, let alone pigs.

In about 170 hours from this moment the world will celebrate the __th birthday of it's favorite son come August the 4th, Monday. A great lad with two legs, two hands, two eyes, two ears, one that..nose I meant, will be re-born again to take charge of the world. That is why he has leonine as a part in his e-mail. That stupid egoistic Leo's also love boasting and hogging the lime light.

Information above is presented so that you make you proper arrangements so as your gifts are delivered on time to the right person. Wired transfers are also accepted. Meet me in person for the personal gifts :-p.


Every year as you enter your day, it is always preceded by the thoughts of you suppressing your current age before accepting the new one, which you never do until your next birthday arrives. I know I almost screwed the sentence, but that's how limited I am, but I am glad that you got the point.

Because of I am not following much of tennis since Wimbledon, there are no unforced errors this time. As if my UE's were all tennis related. You went bonkers anytime? You going bonkers over something has got nothing to do with others intervention. I just did today when power went off. Okay, I lied.

No comments: