Thursday, March 12, 2009

Moronic March

It's been quite sometime since I last shitted here. It is because I was occupied with some work (stop rolling your freaking eyes) . We could have some work by the next week but heck, we just celebrated Holi in the middle of the week by hitting eggs and tomatoes on each others head and ofcourse by putting colours. So that I would say was an eventful Holi with my room mates since I last celebrated it in my third year engineering days with my class mates.

It is quite a big occasion here in the North and you can say this would be ranked a close second to Diwali. March is almost half way through and I am still contemplating whether I should be heading for tennis or not. The weather is quite pleasant as of now and I guess it would be just a matter of time before we all are gang raped by the scorching sun coming in April. News that I received from Hyderabad and Bangalore centres by my friends says that people there are already getting unrobed as we head into what could possibly be the daymarish of summers see in couple of years.

Then comes your tax savings. You must have already had your things done and if you haven't then just do it. Who knows you may be given a bad rating at your company's appraisal because you haven't filed your tax returns. Don't believe it ? Then believe this. People are given bad ratings because your CV is there in your job portals - which means you are one of those unreliable employees who is looking for a job change. Go figure that moronic logic.

You must have already seen people huffing and puffing saying this is March and it's the year end. But this is the only place where you can see some serenity in this writers life where you can draw some solace and apply the same to your miserable one. Don't grudge on bad rating and good rating given to some useless junkie. Yes, I know you have been a victim of office politics. So was your Boss in his chaddi days, remember ? Bottomline:

"You will get your day when you can drive the nails instead of getting driven".


I only pray your and my job is safe coz we all live together. If you had already been on the hitlist, I sincerely pray that the global market gets better where we can have the good old secured job days back. Think about standard Govt. jobs where you are secured and crib for life at the same time? How about migrating to an other country?

Not everything comes easy except your belly. Not job, not money, not peace and not an 'Express Interest' from a Matrimony site.

No comments: