Monday, November 17, 2008

Ento...means what oo ?

Ento was the subject line to the mail to my friend today morning. If you don't know the meaning of it, read and re-read the subject line with a for loop counter less than or equal to 'Till I Understand'. Till I Understand can be defined as a Macro which can be assigned an integer value that can be changed easily based on your retarding capability. That much is my entire C language expertise which I revealed just now to the world. No, Google search of 'Ento' is not going to help one bit.

'It is getting very difficult yaar to get up early in the morning', was once person's agony while there is in an other one, who rushes early to the office even before the morning watchman wore his duty clothes. I don't belong to either extremes. I am dot on time to the freaking office when it hardly matters.

As a news update who aspires to work for a news channel, not really, Djokovic won his first Masters Cup title, India won their second one day match against England at Indore and my maid's 10 year old son lost his game of marbles to his arch-rival.

Everyone one is getting married this Nov 22. Sounds like a good muhurtam is available that day. They probably don't realise that better muhurtams are available in the month of February. Ladies, I will tell you what to do if you don't know what muhurtam is. Gents, you can go watch that three starred gay Dostana flick.

Something more useful news to you, you are dying for? Shop a cheap Transcend 4GB pen drive at http://shop.in.com/ for Rs 487 only. I am not marketing for it. I am suggesting it coz I bought it. Delivery was very early than suggested. Product is sleek, fine and working so far. I bought it quite ages back, something like 4 days ago. Most importantly you can laugh at blokes who bought USB drives for 800 - 1000 rupees for 1 or 2 GB capacity. Now you owe me a treat? No, you don't coz I know your cheap lifestyle.
"Ento, anni telisinatte maatladestunnanu", is the tag line for any subject titled 'Ento'.
I am going from the office to have a hot piping cheap Dominoes Shellots pizza costing Rs.39 only. You have to post a comment on the quote for further clarity or visit me in person (only for ladies) for better understanding.

No comments: