Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What's up?

This is May 20th, 2008 and yeah I know you can see the date as well. Almost half way into this year and nothing toward or untoward has happened. Which is both good and bad. One can call this a state of balance called equilibrium. 'Equilibrium' reminds of me a corny joke cracked by one of school mates in school, ofcourse.

Why am I freaking writing this blog today coz I haven't posted something for a while. My hands..no fingers are itching to bang the keyboard and brain is itching to think of something other than tennis and stocks. Not that I am madly into stocks, but the fact is, it is very difficult to make profits in stocks but very easy to make losses. Keep your guard up, you newbies and invest judiciously. If you got peanut money and thinking to double that within no time, as I said, your bad luck should be in your friends back pocket and his good luck should be in your shirt front pocket.



Idle mind is devil's workshop. Ideal mind is not a place for your daily activities flopshop. And devil's mind lies always on the desktop. Figure out with what sort of mind are you made up. Hence this posts title, What's up?

No comments: