Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Grumpy face

I was grumpy couple of hours back but I think I am slowly getting back to normal. Ten things that can happen when I'm grumpy.

1) My face says it all.
2) I don't talk much. Even if I talk, I talk either in a very low voice or in a harsh voice.
3) That twinkle in my eyes would be missing. Not that it's present every day.
4) I can either watch Tom n Jerry quite seriously in TV or put my palm beneath my face and elbow on the table for support and stare at the monitor(which I'm doing now).
5) I frown and my eye-brows will be moving towards the centre of my forehead rather than staying where they are supposed to be.
6) I try to give an impression that I look cool but infact I'm not.
7) I'll either be submissive or dismissive. Dismissive? Go figure.
8) I'll try to listen to fast beat music. That will allow me to get back to normal depending on the level of grumpiness.
9) I'd like to look my face in the mirror at this precise moment. I've never done that. Even if I go the restroom and look at my face, I will put a cheerful expression in front of the mirror denying anything wrong in me.
10) I've started this bloody habit of blogging when I get peevish over someone or something and this is one way to restore normality.




The grumpy face. Face that could possible convey a thousand-million-two-thousand dollar expression when things don't go as expected. Looks like he is smiling, huh!

No comments: