Thursday, June 10, 2010

En-guaged

So I had been footballed from one department to the other in my office. Che Guevara says, "Don't forget the revloution". Me says, "I forgot my independence". Don't even think of connecting the dots to make a complete picture. There is a breaking point for everything.

Finally there is a girl in this world who nodded to exchange the ring with me. This disaster took place on June 5th, 2010. Not a whole lot of hoopla-hypla was present at the event. It was a simple event. So simple was the event that there was no fan for the dignitaries sitting on the small dias. The hall was supposed to be yeh see.

Want more? Ok, she is a computer science B.E graduate looking for a software job. If you see any jobs hanging from the tree just let me know. Don't want to know more now?

During that busy weekend Rock royally screwed up a simple interview. The guys who took my interview did not have my CV and I did not carry one either. Result: C - bad.

It always is comfortable to talk about sports than myself, for you would be knowing that I am more pathetic-er than you. Rafa regained his number 1 ranking and Soderling punched where it hurts Federer the most. You would be knowing what a bad loser Roger Federer was if you looked at the way he shook hands at the net with Soderling in the Quarter Final FO match. Some drill this point to that Federer nut heads all round the world.

A sort of complacency will creep in your miserable lives if you are stuck at one place for long. Complacency later leads to insecurity which finally develops to a blow up incompetitive attitude in you. Love the job but not the company because you never know when the company stops loving you. If this is still not your wake up call then the alarm that goes off tomorrow morning surely should be.

A week after beginning the post I am back here again to continue preaching to my disciples. The
Wimbledon draw does not get updated and I am not following the Radio.

Preparations are going on and the atmosphere is building up. And I non-chalantly say what the fuss is all about. And I have my mates warning me of the impending circumstances. I am already reducing one enjoyment. Few more should be in the pipeline.


Glad that I am not following tennis as I used to coz she is the biggest TV lover I have ever seen. TV is her first love. I fall somewhere in the second. Before getting guaged life used to be beautiful. The doom's day is August 28th and that is when the donkey ride begins with my darling.

No comments: