Friday, December 11, 2009

Back in December

Rock finally has the mood to BS here after a month and a half on a chilly Friday in December. It also took a thrashing from a certain someone and the FBI like watchdog spies spying on me for no blogging, for no fault of mine. I have so many comments to this blog that I can thank each and everyone personally through my posts. Lying Lieing on the feet of one unknown fan who refreshed the page so many times for a new post, is one motivation who kicked the back so hard that the lazy dust fizzled out just in time in winter.



khiaaaa.....

I've just adjusted my janyu which is dropping from my shoulders for a long ass post and you know that you have to make your tea pot ready on the stove. Couple of Britannia Mariegold biscuits alongside should be ideal.

So the intriguing question on 'something'. What made Rock so busy ? Was he engaged? Did he find a guy girl? Was he busy with work (never eh..?)? Was his family ok? Was he sick? Was he not blogging from the office now (yeah)? The answer: My brother got married in the month of November.

Unless I explain everything to you, you would not spare me. Neither would I when I have doubts on a girl. I also have a knack of making the girls with whom I talk - cry, again, for no fault of mine. November was not so quite hectic but things went freaking fast with my brother's marriage. They say, no pain no gain. Ok, not a correct quotation in this situation.

After the SD, to see what else is making news other than Google's Twitter database acquisition, Bing's attempt to match Google Live search result technology, Apple's Orange and Yahoo's boo-hoo, it is the Tiger that has emerged finally out of the Woods.

12 freaking blonde ladies and a continuously growing list. Man, the guy is a real play boy with a clean image. A casual look on his webiste leaves no trace of his kinky activities and the website is as clean as a slate. Now atleast ladies know that all good things have to come to an end and they will latch on to that 'men are country pigs' statement even more. They will never understand a guy like me. They will run after wealth and little do they know that it would be hitting them below the belt in the future. Now don't even think of your partner's infidelity for your own good. You can never sleep from today.


Who is next the Gentleman in line who can probably open his fling box? Yuvraj Singh, Kaka, forget Christian Ronaldo, some unknown Tendulkar or a Roger freaking Federer?

A task given to me and that has to be finished by the end of this month? I can freaking finish it today if I know what and how it should be done. Searching everything on the forums and browsing the bits and pieces of information available on the net is like taking a water skate board and drowning yourself down the kitchen sink pipe.

Unforced Errors:

1. One fother mucker is trying to divide AP into two regions and now it has resulted into utter chaos in the state as well as in the country.
2. 'Restraint' says one mate of mine when one comes close to 'graduation' with girls.
3. Sehwag is in sublime form with Sri Lanka series that Dhoni's luck under his 'you know what' is rotating like a ceiling fan with a noise girrrr.....
4. It took five days to get to back to this post and complete which was started on Friday.
5. Tiger is called the King of Woods for nothing.
6. Another mate says, understand the girl before you plan to launch an all out attack on the first night. Kid Rock concludes that most first nights are unsuccessful as opposed to what is shown in the movies.

Because the writer is a kid and haven't graduated like other freaks, he believes that 'something' in delay = probably dating.

No comments: