Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Clay in May

Think of clay and the first thing that you tennis freaks should get to mind is Roland Garros. Non-tennis freaks can drown yourself down the kitchen sink. So French Open is on and my idiot box is on till 11 pm in the night. If you are not interested to watch the match, then you've atleast got to see the scantily clad women in bright costumes. That should actually help in fulfilling your 5 minute night activity. You cheap people cannot get any cheaper than this.


Sometimes the things that you don't like first up will eventually liked by you. In my case IPL-2 more so the team that I backed, Deccan Chargers, won a thrilling contest in the recently concluded finals. Now it is French Open in progress. After this T20 World Cup. Immediately after that I've got Wimbledon. So my schedule is pretty packed up with the Tv.

If you want to have a news here it is from me. Okay, not marriage. Not first night atleast. I am going to gym. How boring? Not to me though. It's been two weeks since I joined and I am surprised that I am getting up at 6:30 regularly. My friend has already given tips over the mail and I am following it too. Sometimes when things hit on your face, they hit like a tonn of bricks. And then you are into that, self-realization mode.

For once, if you want to see a different Biography of mine then what you see in this stupid blog, you can find it in Bleacher Report here. You can also get to see my out-of-the-keyboard creative work there. Throw the brickbats there and I will send you the blind eye bat to pin you down. Get rich or die Pj'ing.

You already know that my other obsession is girls. Yours too. You said it and I did not say it. Acting like a saint in front of me would only result in me dishing your face with a grease paint. So that chicks, couple of whom are freaking hot, does work out in our gym. They are looking at me too. Boy, I .......ok I leave it at that.


My desperation for still not getting married resulted in this pic

Never has tummy reduction for ladies has become such a global campaign ever since I started staring at them. They work for an hour and do exercises on the floor. That would help you control the Bridgestone tyres that you have developed over the years on your waist. It will be tough intially, but you will atleast have a check over it than seeing them constantly bulging. My roommate who was unable to touch the feet by keeping the knees straight, before hitting the gym, is about striking distance now after those exercises.

This stupid blog has been attracting lot of visitors specifically for that Jim Corbett post. So now I see, it is not easy to attract visitors to any site. It should have a proper content which is not clearly found in other sites and then you are flooded. Visitors, ads, raving chicks and spam.

Unforced errors

1. Some rival sikh groups clashed in Austria for a reason and our nutheads here are causing a riot.
2. You can only change your location but not your mind.
3. Tamira Paszek who was not projected by her marketing team properly. She is a better chick—a huge bomb infact—than Bethanie Mattek.
4. One can miss tennis matches in that day for lack of big names but cannot miss watching Russian players on any day.
5. Gilchrist was very ecstatic after Deccan Chargers won IPL this year. He never celebrated like this even when he donned a baggy green for Australia.
6. Just because you've got nothing to do does not mean, banging your head to the table will make it into a useful writing pad. Copyrighted.
7. A fit body makes a fit mind. If you are physically fit, it is a scientifically proven fact that, your mind would also be thinking in the proper way and direction.
8. My dream phone for now, Nokia N73 never comes below Rs.10,000 even in recession time and I cannot think of buying any other phone.
9. My dream car, Audi A6 never comes below 60 lacs and I cannot think of affording more than a Nano.
10. Dreams are not what you get in sleep. Dreams are that, that will not let you sleep or something like that. That's why I started sleep walking in the night in the middle of my dreams till the refridgerator to quench my thirst.
11. I know your concentration has gone to dogs today.

No comments: